Self-Service is your new tool to enroll in courses, check your grades, view planned courses (educational plan), and other student-related information. Follow this link to learn how to register via Self-Service: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SFUjJ34q4c
Log in to MyVVC and register online for classes on or after your assigned block in Self-Service:
Lookup Your Registration Dates
All students are assigned a registration date for each semester. Students may register on or after their registration date/block. To determine a registration date/block, log into WebAdvisor from MyVVC and select "My Registration Dates.” Registration dates may not be available if the student has applied late for a term. Continue to check the VVC website for updates.
- Priority Registration dates are based on recommendations from the California Student Success Initiative, SB 1456.
- Continuing & Returning students should check their registration dates early to ensure that no holds are on file and that they will not be blocked from registration.
- How to find registration date/block in WebAvisor
- How to find your registration date/block in Self-Service
Registering for Classes
Active students may add a class during the registration period until the beginning of each semester. Registering for classes is completed through Self-Service.
Waitlisting gives students the opportunity to be first in line to register for classes that are already full. For example, if a person drops from a course, then the individual at the top of the waitlist will have the first opportunity to register and fill that empty seat. Waitlisting is available on most classes. Students will be notified through VVC student email.
If students are NOT registered into the class and are still on the waitlist when the semester starts, students are encouraged to attend the first day of class. If the instructor has seats available in the class, they will give the student an authorization code. For online classes, instructors will email the student an authorization code.
Watch this video to learn how to enroll after the course has started: http://youtu.be/JX7CEE3eJU4
Adding Classes After the Term Begins
Once classes begin, an Authorization code, obtained from the instructor, is needed to add a class to a schedule. If a schedule is revised in such a way as to change the total number of units taken, the amount of enrollment fees will also change. All fees are due at the time the change is made.
Watch this video to learn how to use an Add Code or Add Authorization: http://youtu.be/JX7CEE3eJU4
New VVC Students
- You need to apply to VVC, complete the Online Orientation and Placement Survey, and meet with a counselor BEFORE you register for classes.
- See the Steps to Get Started at VVC
- **To view classes before applying, you can search course offerings through Self-Service: http://selfservice.cherryangiomanyc.net/Student/Courses
Priority Registration AB2881
If you are a parent of a child under the age of 18 and you provide more than half of their support, please complete this very brief survey so that we can assign you priority registration. If you are eligible for priority registration, we will email you the week before priority registration opens to let you know when you will be able to register.
Student Parent Priority Registration Eligibility Questionnaire Self-Certification: http://forms.office.com/r/Yxg9nTfPp3