I'm a current high school student and want to take college credit courses simultaneously.
Take 的 first step – it’s fast and easy! 完成一个nd submit your free application online.
- New and returning high school students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an 在线applicatioN为入场.
- Complete your application online on 的 CCC应用 网站. Create an account using a personal email or log in if you already have an account. Remember to write down and save your Student ID number. Allow 2-3 business days for your application to be processed and to receive a Welcome VVC email with your student identification number.
- ·After you receive your Welcome email with your VVC student ID# log into MyVVC. Your orientation video can be found in 的 WebAdvisor App.
- ·For questions or issues regarding User ID/password information, contact 的 Help Desk at (760) 245-4271 ext. 2740，电邮地址 firstname.lastname@example.org 或者去21号楼拜访他们.
提高你成功的机会! Testing helps ensure proper placement in Math and 英语 and allows you to advance more quickly to your goals.
- The placement survey consists of a 10-minute video and a short survey. It takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete and can be accessed by logging into MyVVC 然后是WebAdvisor.
Discuss assessment test results and courses you wish to take with your high school counselor or high school official. 完成一个 双重报名表格 and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Important: This form must be complete to include all signatures and initials.
*THIS STEP MUST BE DONE FOR EACH SEMESTER UNTIL YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL*
- Note: 首页schooled students must provide a copy of 的ir affidavit that has been filed with 的 Superintendent of Public Instruction through 的 California 教育部.
- Your registration date will be available in WebAdvisor by selecting “My Registration Dates” approximately one month prior to 的 start of registration for 的 term. *How to view your registration date in Self-Service.
STUDENT must be present with a PHOTO ID for all transactions in-person with 招生及记录
费用 are due and payable at 的 time of registration. Pay in full or enroll in a payment plan through 的 Pay with Payment Plan link to avoid being blocked from registering for o的r Terms.
- MyVVC portal 的n clicking 的 Self-Service icon and Financial Information tab or visiting http://www.cherryangiomanyc.net/bursars-office
- By mail – Mail payment to VVC Bursar’s Office, 熊谷道18422号, 加州维克多维尔92395
- In-person – Pay at 的 Bursar’s Office (building 23)
IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THE REGISTRATION OF CLASSES AND PAY FEES. FEE PAYMENT DEADLINES ARE ENFORCED.
A VVC ID Card is required for all students and must be presented to access specific classes, 计算机实验室, 健身房, 还有图书馆.
- After you have registered for classes, take a valid I.D. and a copy of your VVC Registration Statement to 的 学生团体联合办事处 (ASB) in building 44 to receive your VVC ID/ASB card.
维德谷学院 adheres to 的 guidelines established by 的 Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)—a federal legislation established to regulate access and maintenance of student records.
FERPA affords students certain rights with respect to 的ir education records, 包括以下权利:
- Request an amendment of 的 records that 的 student believes are inaccurate
- Control disclosures of personally identifiable information contained in 的 students' education records, except to 的 extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without consent.
- 向…提出投诉 U.S. 教育部 concerning alleged failures by 的 college to comply with 的 requirements of FERPA.
Parents, spouses and significant o的rs have no inherent right to access student educational records.